You may also like

Dr. Paul is great. He is knowledgeable and takes great care in making sure his patients get the treatment they need. The office is incredibly clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Paul many years ago after suffering from migraine headaches and not finding any relief from traditional medicine. I turned to chiropractic as a last resort, but I wish it had been the first treatment I tried! After just a couple weeks of maintenance, my migraine headaches went away completely! I continue to see Dr. Paul for weekly maintenance and my headaches have never returned. His staff is friendly and always willing to help you, and I have never encountered an insurance problem with their office. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul and the CFHC office as a whole. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Paul Curcio is the most well-versed Chiropractor I have met in the years I have searched for treatment. His knowledge of the human body, specifically the central nervous system, makes him stand out among other doctors I have met. His knowledge of nutrition and his skillful adjustments makes him a Dr. you can trust to take care of you. In addition to his adjustments, Dr. Paul also teaches you how you can better care for yourself by putting the right nutrition in your body. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Curcio for those I seek expert care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Paul Curcio is an incredible Chiropractor. He helped me recover from two major accidents. I am profoundly grateful for the caring and expertise. I have fully recovered from these accidents. He helps me manage my wellness program by regular chiropractic adjustments. He is the best in his field. The most caring doctor you will find in this area! Monica Rouaud-patient

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Great service. Excellent adjustments with extremities. I have been adjusted by many chiropractors and osteopaths. Dr. Curcio is one of the best I have ever had. Whenever I am in town I see him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I found this practice to be extremely professional with Dr Curcio taking significant time to explore my health problems with me. The staff was cordial and welcoming and I feel that this is a 10/10 on all levels. After experiencing deplorable service in other offices- I found this to be a refreshing change. I have and will contintinue to recommend Dr Curcio and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr Curcio is most thorough and diligent with his patient assessments; I am happy I chose to go0 to his office over any othe local docs. I beleive that he is the best suited to diagnose and treat my problem!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

My experience at CFHC was very impressive. The whole process was quick and easy. I especially liked the new Bio-scan device that they have which can give you a complete and non-intrusive analysis of all of your body's functions. I would highly recommend Dr. Curcio to anyone looking for professional chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I have known and been treated by Dr. Curcio for many years. He is a wealth of knowledge and expertise and I have always found him to be warm, kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr Curcio demonstrated amazing caring and expertise with my lower back condition and I was really happy with my care at the chiropractic family health centre. The staff is great and friendly and really efficient and I am glad I chose to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who has a problem or who wants to get healthy!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Paul J. Curcio's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul is great. He is knowledgeable and takes great care in making sure his patients get the treatment they need. The office is incredibly clean and the staf..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Paul many years ago after suffering from migraine headaches and not finding any relief from traditional medicine. I turned to chiropractic ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul Curcio is the most well-versed Chiropractor I have met in the years I have searched for treatment. His knowledge of the human body, specifically the ce..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Paul Curcio is an incredible Chiropractor. He helped me recover from two major accidents. I am profoundly grateful for the caring and expertise. I have ful..."

September 25, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PAUL" to "PAUL J."

October 20, 2013