Ratings for Dr. Jorge A. De La Chapa

He worked me in with out an appointment. Diagnosed a corneal abrasion. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

He is a great physicians. Two successful cataract removals and a blepharospasm on my wife!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. De La Chapa is an amazing doctor! My son was scared at first but then when Dr. D walked into the room, he made my son feel so comfortable. My son loved his visit with Dr. D and can't wait until his next visit. Dr. D is the best! Thank you for your hard work and dedication Dr. De La Chapa!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Jorge De La Chapa is an excellent doctor. He's dedicated to his patients and shows that he treats his patients with respect, dignity, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Jorge De La Chapa is a very excellent Doctor. We met him ( My mother and I ) at the Huebner location ( San Antonio, Texas ) . He did my mother's cataract surgery .. ( A + ) ... Now, we are missing him a lot because he moved to Marble, Texas. Marble, residents, you have an excellent Ophthalmologist there !!!! ... Patricia Parton and Alicia Espinosa.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. De La Chapa has been a blessing to my family. He discovered my son couldn't see and had been living in a visual blur. When I call for an appointment he fits me right in since he knows I have a very busy work schedule. I also see him for my issues which turned out to be dry eyes and allergies. He didn't put me a pill popping regimen but a daily spray of Flonase and eye drops. He is very well medically rounded and knowledgeable. He's patient and kind to my son when he comes in, to the point where he will show my curious son how the equipment works. Thank you Dr. De La Chapa for your years of service with my family!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable. Very thorough. Made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Friendly & polite staff, doctor is very knowledgable

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Jorge A. De La Chapa's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1995)