Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Maggio

Dr Maggio is truly a remarkable chiropractic expert and a professional that I respect and trust. His kindness, integrity, sincere caring, and concern for His patients are a great encouragement. He takes the time to listen and to make his patients feel valued and respected.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Excellent clinician. Fantastic teacher; helps you understand the how's and whys and what you can do to minimize/prevent future problems.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Very detailed when he explained my X-rays. I've had shoulder pain for years. He's the first doctor to give me relief.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Dan was very detailed when he showed me my X-rays. Within a month, he had me back to my ole self!! I don't know where I'd be without him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Dan in my opinion is the best chiropractor around. He will take time to discuss all options available. If he can not give you the results you need, he will suggest what would be best for your condition. He is one of the kindest most sincere doctors I have ever seen. Without his expert care I would have definitely had to have surgery. I am pain free today without restrictions. I would highly recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

One of the worst chiropractors I've ever seen & I've seen many. I've never had a chiropractor adjust me w/ out seeing X-rays until this guy! My pain increased greatly afterwards!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Very knowledgable. I have been going to another chiropractor for years, never did I see the improvement that I had with Dr. Dan within weeks.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

LUV Dr. Dan. Good bedside manor, very knowledgeable, I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Dan is amazing. He helped me get back on track after my accident. He also gave me exercise tips specific to my needs. Thanks Dr.Dan!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010