Ratings for Dr. Monzer K. Al-Dadah

Gets you right in and right out , while getting the job done

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Al-Dadah for 2 teeth pullings, and one filling and each time both he and the staff are wonderful. Yes he says "oh I love you" and "your wonderful", but he is very caring and doesn't overstep boundaries. Many cashiers and severs say "hun" and "sweety", as lomg as the service is good and the job is done well who cares. I have recommended 4 people to him all have been very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Horrible little place. Looks like a mosque. He yells so loudly that everyone in the entire office hears everything about every person's dental care. After cleaning 1.. yes 1 tooth partially... I said something about the pain and the dental tech threw down her tools gave me mouthwash and said you're done. Then was charged well over a hundred dollars for nothing. This guy is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I have been hearing a lot of dissatisfied comments from people who have gone to Dr. Al-Dadah. It has been a very long time since I visited him, but when I did he was very good, very friendly, knowledable, and very respectful. Now he would say things like 'bunn

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Al-dadah by the Peoria County Health Department, as he is one of the few dentists in the Peoria area who accepts medical card. After getting x-rays done by a nurse, Dr. Al-Dadah approached my chair from behind, without saying hello or introducing himself, and started rubbing my ear lobe. I pulled away from his touch, and he said “What’s wrong, honey?” I told him that I don’t like being touched and I don’t like being called honey. He said thatifI didn’t like I could get up and leave, honey. I asked at reception for information about how to make an official complaint. He interrupted and continued to explain that he treats all of his patients that way and repeatedly called me honey. I left the office and I will never get work done by Dr. Al-dadah. I wouldn’t recommend anyone going to his office alone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

He is Rude, he thinks he can hurt his patients and for them not to say anything to him. He was rude enough to tell me "Next time don't come to him go to an oral surgeon". He has told a child to shut up. It was the child's first time at the dentist. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.He shows no kindness or consideration for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010