Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Leinen

The staff is extremely rude and incompetent. One of the women who works there read my insurance paper wrong and wouldn't take me in. Once I explained to her what she had done wrong she didn't want to take the blame or even try to fix the problem that she had caused. So after a weeks worth of the run-around I was basically forced to do her job for her. Once I showed her what she had done wrong and showed her that I had corrected HER mistake, she never apologized or acknowledge the huge inconvenience that she had caused.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have never been so humiliated and upset in my life. Yes, he is uninterested, no compassion whatsoever. I was turned away because of an outstanding balance of $8.00. I needed to discuss issues about the results of my mammogram and osteoporosis. I have NEVER heard anything so appalling in the medical field. I left a message and never received a call. SHAME ON ALL OF THE STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I contacted Dr. Leinen due to having pain in my left hip and left knee after developing a knot on the left side of my spine. I was also having other issues including dizziness, irregular bathroom habits, blood being present when I used the restroom, severe headaches, and nausea. I exp all to Dr. Leinen, while he acted totally uninterested. He told me we could address the stomach issues at a later time. These were issues that were impacting my daily life, requiring me to leave work and go home. I pressed the issue, and finally he agreed to do "basic" labs and go from there. My back ended up being strained muscles, and he placed me on a regimen of muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory medication. He didn't ever say what the issue was with my knee or hip. He told me they would show me exercises for my back but they did not. I've been waiting for two days after leaving a message to hear about lab results after one receptionist told me she got the message but it's not her job to check labs

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

The Doctor showed no interest, lack of knowledge and inexperience. He did not remember his own advice or remember the correct prescriptions. He and his nurse definitely lacked people skills. I would not recommend if you're looking for a caring, knowledgeable Dr. You definitely walk away feeling neglected.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Jason M. Leinen's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)