Ratings for Dr. Glenda F. Parker

I had my first visit today. I received a thorough and respectful exam- much more in depth than I'd anticipated. Dr Parker has an excellent manner and I look forward to my next appointment !

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Parker listens and seems to take a genuine interest in your health. She is very thorough. The staff is amazingly friendly and efficient. My only complaint is that Dr Parker seems to want to turn to medication before natural options such as diet and nutrition to achieve health when things are only slightly outside the norm.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I would follow Dr. Parker anywhere she moves! She is professional, compassionate, punctual, and so knowledgeable about medicine. When you walk in the office, her staff greets with you genuine smiles and interest in you as a person, not just another appointment. Everyone is concerned about your health and what can be done to help you feel better.To me, Dr. Parker is more than a physician, she is my friend. Deborah Isaac

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Dr Parker is one of the best Drs I've had in years. Very polite, caring, smart and gives quality time to listen and take care of my medical concerns. I'm 100% satisfied!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Glenda F. Parker's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)