Ratings for Dr. W. TOMASZ Majewski

I’m a 43 year old male quadriplegic who has had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Wojciech Tomasz Majewski. 1 was in the tailbone area, and 2 were muscle flaps on each of my hips. Let me tell you people, I have the utmost respect, trust for this man. His workman ship with a knife is simply awesome and he is very, very knowledgeable at what he does. A good example would be...........think of him as a seasoned artist, your body is the canvas, his knife is his pencil/paintbrush. If you wanting/needing a plastic surgeon he's 2nd to know one! I give him a A+++!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I had an abdominoplasty a few years ago, and it was the best surgery if there is such a thing that I have ever had. He is an artist and a genius. He has a quirky type bedside manner and sense of humor that puts you at ease. Since then I have recommended him to several friends and family members and they have all had amazing experiences using him,as well.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I've had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Majewski and have been nothing less than satisfied with all of them! He's a GREAT doctor, very sweet, funny, his staff is wonderful. I am 17 years old and my parents wouldn't let just any doctor do any of my rhinoplasty's, which were all necessary, and we got the best! I loved having him as my doctor and have no complaints whatsoever. I highly recommend him to any and everyone. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I sought removal of a small (pea-size) non-cancerous tumor on inner-lower thigh. I was told any doctor could have performed this procedure easily; however, I felt it best to hire a plastic surgeon to ensure the best possible aesthetic results. I felt Dr. Majewski believed the procedure to be a waste of his time by his demeanor. Once completed, he advised that I could walk and exercise on the treadmill without worrying if the stitches would stay intact. So following his advice, for the 8 days of waiting on the stitches to be removed, I exercised on my treadmill. During that waiting period, the area pulled apart and gaped open. Of course, I had to return to have more stitches for which he readily charged me. What should've been a small 3/4"-1" line where the incision had been, I now have an unsightly clearly visible scar about the size of a quarter. DO NOT USE HIM FOR ANY REASON!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Majewski is a great doctor. He removed a cancer on my face. I had little to no pain afterwards. I was freaking out on the table, very nervous. He said close your eyes and it was over with very quickly. Everything went well. He got me in to see the other doctor 3 months earlier that I was scheduled. I would recommend him to anyone. I waited less than 10 min each visit in waiting room and in exam room.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I've had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Majewski and I must say he did a WONDERFUL job an them all! Every time I went/go into his office he has a smile on his face and you always feel welcome! Before surgery he answered every one of my questions and ensured me a safe and quick recovery! Then after surgery he would come to my recovery room to check on me! I strongly recommend him to anyone who is considering a surgery!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Very easy to talk to. Thorough explanation of procedures. Complete satisfaction with procedures.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Awesome PS answered every question I had to ask and has done everything to make sure i was comfortable . Has the best bed side manner of any Doctor i have every had to be around love his work and gladly tell everyone I know that he is the PS to go see Dr. Majewski you AWESOME!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

he performed a surgery and had never done this particular type of tummy tuck on any patient as he "quoted" when the surgery was completed. All i have to say, cuz i can do nothing but look at it in the mirror everyday for the rest of my life...... sucks to be me

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

He really cares about his patients and is a dedicated doctor he was at the hospital a lot. Did a great job. Not just on cosmetic procedures

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. W. TOMASZ Majewski's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Lodz, Poland (Grad. 1987)