Ratings for Dr. Claire C. Neumann

Dr. Neumann is a wonderful doctor. She is a great listener and as a new mother she never made me feel like I was over reacting to anything. She takes time in each appointment, well baby or sick, to ensure all of my concerns for my son are meet. She explains things clearly and writes down any pertinent information so I never forget something she said at an appointment. Here staff is amazing, they are always friendly and helpful. The nurse line is a great way to get information, and in the case of an emergency they respond very promptly. The after hours doctor on call system is such a life saver. I've used it a few times and every experience was helpful and took care of all my son's needs.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I can't say a bad thing about Dr. Neumann. My husband and I knew from our son's first visit that she was the doctor for him. She is so thorough and easy to talk to. You can tell that she really loves children. My husband and I look forward to our son's visits with her! She really is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Claire C. Neumann's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 2000)

GHI