Ratings for Dr. Taylor A. Konkin

Please do not use this Dr. He did an unnecessary surgery on my elbow. Two years later and I'm still in unbelievable pain. It has destroyed my life. He just kept giving me pain meds. I felt that was dangerous, so now I've stopped taking them and suffer with the pain. I continue to try to find a doctor that can help. So far no luck. Please please do not use this doctor, he is quick to perform surgery that is not needed

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I selected Dr. Konkin for a Bicep reattachment and a rotator cuff repair. He was knowledgeable, succinct, professional, and helpful. I would give him a great recommendation as a doctor who cares, provides information, shows up on time, and participates in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was called at my appointed time. Dr. Konkin was knowledgeable about my problem and gave me 3 choices. I choose to have surgery on my elbow. The surgery went smoothly. From check in to check out. After the surgery I had no pain. I saw Dr. Konkin a week later. The stitches were removed and I feel good about the staff and Dr. Konkin.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Arrogant. All he wanted to do was cut on me when I didn't need surgery at all.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Taylor A. Konkin's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)