Ratings for Dr. Dinakar Golla

The experience for my Breast Augmentation was amazing, from the first moment we start to look for this procedure. The golla Team help from the beginning, the Doctor, his team was perfect.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Golla center is the best for skin tightening, tummy reduction, they have n numbers of techniques and methods to reduce this but the best thing is they always try to make it possible without surgery. I really appreciate their approach.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am happy with results of browlift cosmetic surgery, my forehead and brow area skin is wrinkle free and looks great. thanks golla center

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have always been treated very well. Chris the office manager is so very helpful. Debbie who does the hair removal and facials is top notch. The rest of the staff has been very professional as well. I do not get alot of products but would go there if I do.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

One of the best doctor's I have been too. Betty A!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I spent diet for many years without any success. Then i decided to go for kybella treatment. I was scared but Dr. Golla did it very well. My experience at Golla plastic surgery center was good. I like the way their staff deals with me and others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

They just want money, was charged $425 for w FREE consultation, they billed my insurance, totally a scam, what a mistake...go to the Skin Center instead, way more professional, and clean.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been doing injections with a variety of dermal fillers. I have very little swelling and the effects are natural looking. I am thankful to Dr. Golla because he has taken such a good care of me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Golla is very thorough and explained the details of the eyelid surgery to me. I am so happy with the way that my eyelids look after surgery. Others notice that I look more rested, but they haven't guessed that I have had surgery because it looks so natural. Dr. Golla is just awesome!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

The worst plastic surgeon.. I can't believe he hasn't lost his license.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Dinakar Golla's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company