Ratings for Dr. Dinakar Golla

I was really pleased with my breast implants. I found golla center in Pittsburgh. All the staff there was so friendly and was very helpful. Along with all the staff, they answered my questions and had time for me, and then I had to go to the center in the city once again to see the surgeon, found everyone very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Very comfortable having treatments done at Dr. Golla!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Golla is amazing, Love the results! Great, polite and caring surgeon (always replies his emails) highly knowledgeable and experienced can take on any reconstructive procedure, with Golla you are in best hands!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

3 weeks ago, I did liposuctions in my upper and lower abs, sides and chest with Dr. Golla. He is professional and his staff is nice and well trained. I'm so happy and pleased with result from the 1st day after the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I had breast augmentation done back in 2016 and I couldn’t have picked a better cosmetic surgeon Dr Golla he is extremely talented and knows his work really well, he made me feel really comfortable and explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

The experience for my Breast Augmentation was amazing, from the first moment we start to look for this procedure. The golla Team help from the beginning, the Doctor, his team was perfect.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Golla center is the best for skin tightening, tummy reduction, they have n numbers of techniques and methods to reduce this but the best thing is they always try to make it possible without surgery. I really appreciate their approach.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am happy with results of browlift cosmetic surgery, my forehead and brow area skin is wrinkle free and looks great. thanks golla center

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have always been treated very well. Chris the office manager is so very helpful. Debbie who does the hair removal and facials is top notch. The rest of the staff has been very professional as well. I do not get alot of products but would go there if I do.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

One of the best doctor's I have been too. Betty A!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Dinakar Golla's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)