Ratings for Dr. Patrick T. MCCULLOCH

Dr, McCulloch recently released my trigger thumb. A wonderful experience with a perfect outcome. He was personal, professional,and knowledgable. He gave me the choice of having a local or general anesthesia. I chose local anesthesia, with the whole procedure taking approximately 7-9 minutes while I listened to two and one half songs, on the piped in music, in the operating room. Definitely a 10+ experience. No complications, great healing, little to no scaring.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. McCulloch recently did surgery on my hand. Wonderful outcome from start to finish. I would most definitely recommend Dr. McCulloch.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr. McCulloch by my trusted PCP. Dr. McCulloch has a pleasant demeanor. He listened to and answered all of my questions. He displayed knowledge and skill prior to, during, and after my procedure. I would definitely see him again should the need arise and would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. McCulloch is friendly and completely professional. Surgery went perfectly. Pain during recovery was very minimal. Dr. and practice in general are very organized and proficient.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. McCullogh was knowledgeable about my problem. He took the time to explain the treatment plan to me and what his expectations were as results from the treatment. The staff was very courteous and the wait time was so short, I didn't even have time to open the book I took to read while I waited. I will not hesitate to visit this office again if I am in need to this type of doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He takes time to fully explain how a condition developed, the alternative procedures, the rehabilitation process and reasonable time and experiences expected during recovery.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr McCulloch performed successful reconstructive surgery on both of my thumbs. I am very satisfied. It has been 5 months for my left thumb and 3 months for my right.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Doctor McCuloloch operation on my Carpal Tunnel was excellent. I would refer him to any of my friends in a heartbeat. Bonnie V.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I had surgery for a trigger finger. Dr. McCulloch explained everything to me. The surgery went great. I would highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and does awesome work. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Never have I felt so confident going in to surgery than I did with Dr. McCulloch. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand, and gave me all of my options. When I chose to have surgery, I knew going in that I was in good hands. He performed my surgery flawlessly and I am stronger than ever now. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Patrick T. MCCULLOCH's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Pacificare