Ratings for Dr. Terre Q. Mcglothin

Dr Terre Mcglothin is an incredible human being and their staff were super friendly. My wife had Mammogram test which the radiologists scared us to death. We have contacted Dr Terry's office and mentioned our concern, guess what they got us in right away and Dr Terry with her experience cleared our fears and got us to normal. She is really best Doctor and also wonderful human being.I definitely recommend her. They are best , quick and very patient friendly.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. McGlothin was very caring and patient with me, she even explained my situation to my mom via phone during my visits. Her staff was extremely nice and helpful before and after my surgery, I was very nervous and they assured me that everything would be ok. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I am a male Who had breast cancer and Dr. McGlothin save my life. When my wife and I met Dr. McGlothin we knew we found the perfect doctor for me. her knowledge in dealing with breast cancer is second to none. She not only cares for you as a patient but as a person too. She has a great staff and that also cares for and wants to help in anyway possible. If you find yourself dealing with breast cancer I highly recommend Dr. McGlothin.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

When I was going through one of the hardest times in my life, Dr. McGlothin was a continuous source of support, hope, and strength for me. She is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, and attentive surgeon oncologists I could have asked for and she helped me not only recover with her excellent treatment but also she helped me regain my strength and drive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. McGlothin is an outstanding surgeon and physician and I recommend her highly. Her specialization (breast surgery) and end-to-end patient care gave me such comfort during a very stressful/scary time. Her office runs smoothly (like a clock) - from scheduling, to setting expectations about the process & time, and making sure nothing slipped through the cracks. 5 Stars in my book.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr McGlothin is a fantastic surgeon and Doctor. She operated on my 14 year old daughter in December and we are very pleased with the results. Dr. McGlothin did a very good job dealing with a very sensitive subject. She made my daughter and our family feel at ease about the procedure, and prior to the surgery made sure all our questions and concerns were addressed. The day of the surgery she was there making sure we felt good about what we were doing and once again assuring us that our daughter was in great hands. We are very thankful for Dr. McGlothlin, and hope we never have to use her again; but, if we do, she will be our preferred surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr.Terre Q. McGlothin is the best doctor that I have ever had. She made recommendations about my removal of breast cancer in both of my breasts. Not only did she explain everything clearly and in language that I could understand but she did it with kindness, compassion and consideration for my emotions at the time. Yes, I did agree to her opinion and it was the correct decision to make. Afterwards, Dr. McGlothin saw me when needed and once or twice when I had a problem which she made sure I had an appointment quickly. She also stood up for me when my breast radiation doctor upset me and informed him that he was incorrect with his opinion concerning my breasts. She is the most understanding, sharing of knowledge, kindness, skill is excellent, compassion and speaks to her patients in language that they understand during the entire process of getting rid of the breast cancer. In my opinion you are the best doctor I have ever met and dealt with. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Terre Q. Mcglothin's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp