Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Pillow

My daughters (3) have all seen Dr. Pillow for hearing issues. They have had 2 sets of tubes and their adenoids and tonsils removed. Dr. Pillow is great with children and very calm. I like his straight-forward and honest attitude. I have never felt that he recommended anything unnecessary nor anything he wouldn't do for his own children. He has also treated my aunt who had great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Pillow for chronic very mild ear pain. They told me they would do a hearing test. I told them my hearing was fine and I didn't need it. I'm only in my mid twenties. They said they would do it anyhow. My hearing test results were normal. Dr. Pillow gave me no medications and no recommendations. He told me my ear looked completely normal and he didn't know why it hurt me. They charged me $100 for the hearing test which my insurance doesn't cover. I asked if they would waive it or significantly reduce the cost. They refused claiming it was "necessary to diagnose my condition" I will not go back to Dr. Pillow. $135 down the drain!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Jonathan M. Pillow's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK