Dr. Amber R. Cooper

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amber R. Cooper

Dr. Cooper is amazing! She knew the answers to every question we had. She is very compassionate. I highly recommend her and her staff. We were pregnant with twins on our first IVF cycle. I am so pleased and thankful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Cooper is highly knowledgeable and most accommodating! I was pregnant with twins in just one IVF cycle! She made every effort to ease my anxiety and to education me through the entire process! She hugged me 3 times in the office visit when telling us we had twins! One of the most competent and compassionate doctors I have ever visited! Her entire staff is exceptional as well. Her nurse is prompt and super-efficient! So pleased with my experience!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Cooper. Before her, I had seen 2 different doctors, who were good but hands-off, leaving most everything to their nurses. Dr. Cooper was excellent, personable, and very involved in my care. From the start, she displayed a genuine interest in me and my infertility problems. Our first consultation with her was nearly an hour long- something I had never experienced with my previous physicians. She was kind, intelligent, and explained all options clearly. Her staff was equally friendly and professional. They were all easily accessible whenever I had a question. Because of Dr. Cooper's expertise, I am now expecting after nearly 3 years of infertility. I cannot sing her praises loudly enough! I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Cooper is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so informative and will spend a great deal of time explaining every detail to you. She is truly concerned in getting you answers and results. Anyone would feel comfortable with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I just had my initial consultation with Dr. Cooper, and it was by far the most pleasant experience I have ever had at the doctor's office (I am 37). She is professional and friendly, clear and informative, and displays genuine interest in the patient's well-being. She took lots of time with me and my husband and thoroughly explained to us each test & procedure. I give her the highest recommendation. The entire office staff was courteous and kind, and there was almost no wait.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Amber R. Cooper's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Amber Cooper is a reproductive endocrinologist and medical director of CRMW who understands both personally and professionally the challenges of infertility. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and completed both her residency and fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis. She has helped thousands of patients with complex cases achieve successful outcomes, preserve fertility and fulfill the dream of parenthood. During her years of practice, Dr. Cooper has received numerous awards for her outstanding surgical techniques, teaching excellence, clinical research and patient satisfaction, and has been named one of the Best Doctors in America by St. Louis Magazine for the last three years running. She considers it her life’s work to educate, empower, and improve care for those with infertility. Dr. Cooper has authored articles for several medical journals and textbooks, led clinical studies, and has had her research covered in the local and national press. She speaks nationally and internationally on how cancer and autoimmune disease therapies affect reproductive health and fertility, ovarian aging, primary ovarian insufficiency and genetics. While she is passionate for all facets of fertility health, she has a special interest in improving IVF success and outcomes, fertility preservation, ovarian dysfunction, ovarian reserve and aging, hysteroscopic surgery, genetics and the environmental impact on ovarian aging and function.

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)
  • Washington University Saint Louis (Grad. 2010)

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility