Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Erickson

This guy is arrogant, greedy, and unqualified. My first and only session with him was cut short when I was describing my situation and he told me he could not take me on as a client because he was, and I quote, "not qualified enough for you". I then received a bill from him. He charged my insurance $225 and charged me personally a $20 copay. When I went back to his office and asked him to justify this expense, he took the physical bill from me and said he'd deal with it. The next morning he left me a deeply disturbing and upsetting voicemail attacking me for not agreeing to pay this absurd bill of his. This guy is dangerous, and I advise you steer clear from him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

excellent psychologist; knowledgeable, warm, clinically astute

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I interviewed several therapists, including two psychologists, as I was in a great deal of pain and transitioning through personal turmoil. Dr. Erickson was kind, patient, helpful, warm, empathic and insightful. He helped me understand my diagnosis and, importantly, instilled hope and optimism that I would soon feel better. Thanks Dr. Erickson!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I had received Dr Erickson's name from my primary care doctor after having a bout of depression and anxiety because of work and marital strain. I found his office easily. He is personable, warm, patient, and kind, obviously very knowledgeable and quite experienced. What struck me was his empathy and regard for my suffering. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013