Ratings for Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg

I had a lot of saggy skin on my arms after quite a bit of weight loss. I had a brachioplasty by Dr. Lincenberg. From my first visit until the last, Dr. Lincenberg and his staff were welcoming, attentive and knowledgeable. Love the staff and I want to thank them for making me feel special. Dr. Lincenberg is the most friendly, down to earth doctor I’ve ever had. My arms look fabulous and I’m able to wear sleeveless tops and not be ashamed. Thank you Dr Lincenberg and I will highly recommend you to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I had top surgery with Dr. Lincenberg in April, 2018. His results were more than I could have expected!! He is kind and patient, as is his staff, Vera, Kendra and the ever funny Kerri!. I never had a question that he did not take the time to answer, which put my wife and I at ease about the surgery and recovery. I would recommend him to anyone considering top surgery, or any plastic surgery for that matter. They took care of everything! Basically, all I had to do was show up and have my procedure! I am so grateful to have found Dr. Lincenberg and his team! Wouldn't change a thing about my experience!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

First experience with a plastic surgeon and I could not be happier! The staff was so patient with me answering all my questions and concerns. Dr. Lincenberg was so personable and put me at ease about all the procedures. I would highly recommend Dr. Lincenberg and his staff for any and all surgical procedures. I will be returning in the future!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I have ad several procedures done with Dr. Lincenberg and I am very much pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Lincenberg and his staff are wonderful to work with. The whole office is kind, knowledgeable, and attentive to your every need. I have recommended this practice to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Wow! This man is a genius! I had gastric bypass surgery by Dr. Scott Steinberg (Dekalb Medical). After losing the equivalent of a small person off of my stature; I had some sagging skin around my tummy. Dr. Lincenberg performed a tummy tuck and made me look like a model! He was so attentive in making sure he executed a perfect job. Dr. Lincenberg has a warm rapport and a nice smile. His entire office staff including his office manager wife Julie are very down to earth and highly professional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had to have a hysterectomy and opted to also have a tummy tuck, liposuction on my stomach, hips and under my chin. I am two weeks post-op and extremely happy with my results so far. I have loved working with Dr. Lincenberg and his staff. They are all very nice, accommodating and knowledgable. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Lincenberg does not know what he is doing. Gave me a facelift and necklift. I returned with my issues and he acted mad. I ended up going to another plastic surgeon to Fix what he had done. Second surgeon said Dr Lincenberg did not tighten the muscles in my face and neck like he should have and had only tightened the skin, which did not last. He ruined my neck by sucking out all the fat, so now I have a witch chin. New surgeon did his best to make me look right but couldn't work miracles where Dr Lincenberg did such an awful job. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. HE WILL RUIN YOU Like he did me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

By far one of the nicest and most professional offices I have been to. Plus he is an outstanding surgeon and has a good bedside manner, which if you are anything like me, the bedside manner is really important. I've had two surgeries with him (both on my chest) and I am thrilled with the result! He is also incredibly smart and will go out of his way to help you.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Some years ago I had a nightmare of an experience with Dr Lincenberg. My side of my face is disfigure where he had said he dropped some stitches. He admitted his error but would do nothing about it. It literally has changed my life. He even said "Well I spent 10 minutes on it and had to move on!" I haven't been able to afford a repair face lift. His lack of caring was hurtful. I hope he is better now.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Massachusetts