Ratings for Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg

The office manager, Kerry Quigg, has ignored my calls and emails for 6 weeks after promising to send me a surgery quote. How hard would it have been to just simply say "We do not want to do the procedure for you."? Extremely unprofessional. Hopefully Dr.Lincenberg's surgery skills are not as weak as the staff he has hired. Not that I will ever know.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr.Lincenberg is the best his work is so perfect you leave there feeling brand new I just love him !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

My first encounter with Dr. Lincenberg was great! Iwas so happy with the results. I returned for another procedure 5 years later. Boy, did I get a BAD result! I required extra surgery to correct his mistakes! He really messed up my lower bleph, and gave me no consideration except to do some rolling the fingers over the sagging part. What a quack! He's lost his touch! Very nice at consultation, very cold if you aren't happy, and goes into denial that his errors even exist. Stay away . He may have great credentials, but the proof is in his performance while you are asleep on the table.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Lincenberg and his staff have been GREAT helping me with all my reconstruction after breast cancer. Never a moment when Dr. Lincenberg would not ease the worry of surgery with straight answered questions and explaining all the details you wanted to know, before, during and after surgery worries. Even though my body was unwilling to do what it was supposed to do and I had more than one fix ,Dr. Lincenberg took time to explain why this was happening and how we were going to fix the problem. I could not ask for a better Dr. on my side through this cancer ordeal.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lincenberg and Georgia Plastic Surgery! How my life has beautifully changed because of my fantastic physical results and the way this has improved my emotional and psychological well being!!! Dr. Lincenberg and his staff are always welcoming, attentive, and interested in me as a person in addition to being most professional and knowledgeable! Dr. Lincenberg takes unhurried time to listen and answer all my questions! He puts me at ease and I know that at that moment, I am the most important person in the room be it his office or the operating room. I have been a patient of Dr. Lincenberg's for 10 years and have had varied procedures. I have recommended his practice to many friends and relatives and I would think of seeing no one but Dr. Lincenberg for any Plastic Surgery needs!!! It is always a joy to work with Georgia Plastic Surgery!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Lincenberg performed reconstructive breast surgery which is not an easy operation. It takes a lot of skill to match the new breast with the existing one. He did a masterful job. I recommend him to anyone looking for reconstructive breast surgery.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am 33M who came to Dr Lincenburg with a bump on my forehead from a softball injury. I am not a guy who goes to Dr.s for anything but, I was and am so pleased with his work I would recommend my closest friends and family with 100% confidence. Dr L is truly on top of his game and so easy to talk too. A+

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Left me in a medical situation after surgery that required I seek further surgery from another surgeon. Became arrogant - I could not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Lincenberg through a dermatologist. Dr. Lincenberg was very professional at the time of our consultation; however, not very informative. He performed surgeries for reconstruction of my nose and it was unsuccessful. He accepted no responsibility and showed no concern when I left his office not breathing through the left side of my nose, and he never contacted me to check on my condition. I have since learned that it will require several surgeries to repair the problem. When the dermatologist saw me and the result of my surgeries, he denied referring me to Dr. Lincenberg. At the time of my consultation, I did not know to check the reviews and probably would have passed on them knowing the doctor practiced at the Mayo Clinic and he was so professional. After my experience I now check every review on the website in regard to a doctor and also check with the Georgia Medical Malpractice Board. The office staff is very cordial, but then they are not performing the surgery.

Submitted June 21, 2014

Only if I knew that he did not what he was doing I would hv never done business with him I came to him a few years back and my I was so disappointed I came for liposuction in arms they are still big with dents in my arms and breast reduction was terrible as well..but they want there money they make sure that u are checkout well with the money.I would not suggest anyone there.I dont know what to do.I am not happy or sastified at all.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)