Ratings for Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg

I had to have a hysterectomy and opted to also have a tummy tuck, liposuction on my stomach, hips and under my chin. I am two weeks post-op and extremely happy with my results so far. I have loved working with Dr. Lincenberg and his staff. They are all very nice, accommodating and knowledgable. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Lincenberg does not know what he is doing. Gave me a facelift and necklift. I returned with my issues and he acted mad. I ended up going to another plastic surgeon to Fix what he had done. Second surgeon said Dr Lincenberg did not tighten the muscles in my face and neck like he should have and had only tightened the skin, which did not last. He ruined my neck by sucking out all the fat, so now I have a witch chin. New surgeon did his best to make me look right but couldn't work miracles where Dr Lincenberg did such an awful job. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. HE WILL RUIN YOU Like he did me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

By far one of the nicest and most professional offices I have been to. Plus he is an outstanding surgeon and has a good bedside manner, which if you are anything like me, the bedside manner is really important. I've had two surgeries with him (both on my chest) and I am thrilled with the result! He is also incredibly smart and will go out of his way to help you.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Some years ago I had a nightmare of an experience with Dr Lincenberg. My side of my face is disfigure where he had said he dropped some stitches. He admitted his error but would do nothing about it. It literally has changed my life. He even said "Well I spent 10 minutes on it and had to move on!" I haven't been able to afford a repair face lift. His lack of caring was hurtful. I hope he is better now.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I am celebrating my one year anniversary today from my breast lift that Dr Shel did for me last year. I can tell you that I am just as happy as I were last year. I told him my goal was to NEVER WEAR A BRA AGAIN as of today I have not worn one for a year and I could not be happier. Dr Shel listened to what I wanted and we came up with a good plan and everything went as planned. I highly recommend Dr Shel and his staff. When I first read about him it also talked about how friendly and nice his staff were and it was true and above that. I always felt very welcomed when I had to go in and always looked forward to seeing everyone. If and when I decide to have anything else done I will come back here. Thank you for everything you did for me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Lincenberg and his complete staff rose above my initial expectations. I chose his business specifically because of his experience with the Transgender Community, but from my initial visit and consultation I was overwhelmed with the genuine courtesy, concern and expertise of his complete staff regarding the overall procedure and for me as a person. Follow up visits were just as genuine in their concern for me, not only for my physical health, but mental state of mind as well. I will only tout Dr Lincenberg and his complete staff as the best experience I could possibly have had.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The staff was very friendly from beginning to end. No one is stuck up andoing never ever looks down on patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg did a phenomenal job on my chest . Also his staff was great as well . They were very helpful and kind! This was a great experience and I recommend him for anyone who is trying to have top surgery. His staff where very professional and they made sure they followed up and treated me as a priority. If I can do it all over again I will certainly choose Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I am so thankful for Dr. Lincenberg and his staff. They made me feel so welcomed and were always cheerful for me. I saw results of his work on a friend of a friend and she looked amazing. What inspired me was that she was so happy and spoke highly of the entire staff, I had to check them out. And just as she said they were a great staff. It only took me another month or so before my mind was made up to do my Tummy Tuck. The price was reasonable and I made my decision to do this for me. Well 3 weeks after procedure and my scar is nearly invisible. My husband loves it and my kids say I'm skinny now, lol. Although I'm far from skinny, My tummy if flatter andI feel amazing and I'm so grateful. I have been and will continue to recommend Dr. Lincenberg.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

The most impompetent surgent ever. So kind and friendly before the procedure and so careless and unprofessional after seen his kindergarden results. Worse mistake ever!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)

Sask Health