Ratings for Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg

Dr Lincenberg and his complete staff rose above my initial expectations. I chose his business specifically because of his experience with the Transgender Community, but from my initial visit and consultation I was overwhelmed with the genuine courtesy, concern and expertise of his complete staff regarding the overall procedure and for me as a person. Follow up visits were just as genuine in their concern for me, not only for my physical health, but mental state of mind as well. I will only tout Dr Lincenberg and his complete staff as the best experience I could possibly have had.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The staff was very friendly from beginning to end. No one is stuck up andoing never ever looks down on patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg did a phenomenal job on my chest . Also his staff was great as well . They were very helpful and kind! This was a great experience and I recommend him for anyone who is trying to have top surgery. His staff where very professional and they made sure they followed up and treated me as a priority. If I can do it all over again I will certainly choose Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I am so thankful for Dr. Lincenberg and his staff. They made me feel so welcomed and were always cheerful for me. I saw results of his work on a friend of a friend and she looked amazing. What inspired me was that she was so happy and spoke highly of the entire staff, I had to check them out. And just as she said they were a great staff. It only took me another month or so before my mind was made up to do my Tummy Tuck. The price was reasonable and I made my decision to do this for me. Well 3 weeks after procedure and my scar is nearly invisible. My husband loves it and my kids say I'm skinny now, lol. Although I'm far from skinny, My tummy if flatter andI feel amazing and I'm so grateful. I have been and will continue to recommend Dr. Lincenberg.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

The most impompetent surgent ever. So kind and friendly before the procedure and so careless and unprofessional after seen his kindergarden results. Worse mistake ever!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING ! HE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING. HE DESTROYED MY BODY. THEY WILL SEE YOU THE SAME DAY OR WITHIN A WEEK, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE MANY PATIENTS, DO TO HIS DIRTY WORK. PATIENT THAT GOES TO THAT OFFICE, NEVER COMES BACK. PLEASE, DO NOT CONSIDER GOING TO THIS FACILITY.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

The office manager, Kerry Quigg, has ignored my calls and emails for 6 weeks after promising to send me a surgery quote. How hard would it have been to just simply say "We do not want to do the procedure for you."? Extremely unprofessional. Hopefully Dr.Lincenberg's surgery skills are not as weak as the staff he has hired. Not that I will ever know.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr.Lincenberg is the best his work is so perfect you leave there feeling brand new I just love him !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

My first encounter with Dr. Lincenberg was great! Iwas so happy with the results. I returned for another procedure 5 years later. Boy, did I get a BAD result! I required extra surgery to correct his mistakes! He really messed up my lower bleph, and gave me no consideration except to do some rolling the fingers over the sagging part. What a quack! He's lost his touch! Very nice at consultation, very cold if you aren't happy, and goes into denial that his errors even exist. Stay away . He may have great credentials, but the proof is in his performance while you are asleep on the table.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Lincenberg and his staff have been GREAT helping me with all my reconstruction after breast cancer. Never a moment when Dr. Lincenberg would not ease the worry of surgery with straight answered questions and explaining all the details you wanted to know, before, during and after surgery worries. Even though my body was unwilling to do what it was supposed to do and I had more than one fix ,Dr. Lincenberg took time to explain why this was happening and how we were going to fix the problem. I could not ask for a better Dr. on my side through this cancer ordeal.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)