Ratings for Dr. Kirit S. Patel

Different doctors within same practice have different opinions. Staff is terrible and even in urgent situation they don't care. Wait is terrible atleast 2-3 hours. Too many patients given same appointment which they can't manage. Conflicting information by different doctors in same practice. Would not recommend it to anyone

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr.kirit Patel and Meghal Patel are very knowledgeable. The best doctors to visit. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

good doctor in town and very good experienced doctor

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent Doctor, He is 1000% dedicated. Very Knowledgeable, kind OBGYN. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Very unprofessional staff. Keep a tab on your bills.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I have to say Kirit Patel is very knowledgeable, kind and a wonderful OBGYN. I would recommend him without hesitation if it was as a doctor alone. However with the hours long regular wait time and the staff that don't care, it just isn't worth it. I am looking for someone new.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. K Patel is helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Very good doctor. But the office overlooks patients and over 10 + visits, the average wait was over 2 hours. The staff are not helpful even if the patient is in visible pain and will make you wait indefinitely to see the doctor. I'd avoid this practice altogether.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr kirit patel is very best doctor and nice person always with smiling face ,very knowledgeable ,caring , kind and listen to me , ends my question with positively .The staff is very helpful and responsible too..on March 4th I blessed with baby girl and I am able to walk on 2nd day after my csection.Thanks a ton to Dr . kirit patel and office staff .May god bless him...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Unprofessional staff, dirty, 2hr+ waits with appt, visit itself will take 3+hrs for 15 minutes of service. Unless you're indian on medicaid/care don't even consider going to this sham dump

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Kirit Patel is very very wonderful doctor and very nice person always with smiley face. My wife gave birth to our baby and till the last time doctor ensured us everything will be well and he was perfectly right. My wife gave birth to baby without feeling a much pain and it was normal. Dr. Kirit Patel is amazing, with full of confident, knowledge and a very nice person too. For staff, they all are very nice and talk very gently. I would strongly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who's looking for an amazing Doctor! Thank you Dr. Patel! You are GREAT!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Kirit S. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1976)

HealthPartners