Ratings for Dr. Kirit S. Patel

This is the best decision about choosing Dr after moving to NJ. Every doctor and each staff are awesomely helpful and reliable. Inspite of their super busy schedule, dr. kirit patel and dr Meghal patel shared their cell numbers & always reacheable there. I had complications and both doctors were there for my c section. There is no enough word to thank.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Patel is best. I have 2 kids delivered through his help. Very knowledgable, made me feel comfortable during the whole pregnancy and delivery process. I will highly recommend him and his son Dr. Meghal Patel.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Different doctors within same practice have different opinions. Staff is terrible and even in urgent situation they don't care. Wait is terrible atleast 2-3 hours. Too many patients given same appointment which they can't manage. Conflicting information by different doctors in same practice. Would not recommend it to anyone

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr.kirit Patel and Meghal Patel are very knowledgeable. The best doctors to visit. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

good doctor in town and very good experienced doctor

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent Doctor, He is 1000% dedicated. Very Knowledgeable, kind OBGYN. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Very unprofessional staff. Keep a tab on your bills.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I have to say Kirit Patel is very knowledgeable, kind and a wonderful OBGYN. I would recommend him without hesitation if it was as a doctor alone. However with the hours long regular wait time and the staff that don't care, it just isn't worth it. I am looking for someone new.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. K Patel is helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Very good doctor. But the office overlooks patients and over 10 + visits, the average wait was over 2 hours. The staff are not helpful even if the patient is in visible pain and will make you wait indefinitely to see the doctor. I'd avoid this practice altogether.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr kirit patel is very best doctor and nice person always with smiling face ,very knowledgeable ,caring , kind and listen to me , ends my question with positively .The staff is very helpful and responsible too..on March 4th I blessed with baby girl and I am able to walk on 2nd day after my csection.Thanks a ton to Dr . kirit patel and office staff .May god bless him...

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Kirit S. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1976)