Ratings for Dr. Theodore Gerard Caspe

Doctor Cosby is blunt and thorough about your examination and what is going on with you. Excellent bedside manner staff very cooperative and always on the ball

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I recently had to change my primary care doctor and chose Dr. Caspe. I am glad I did not read any of these reviews prior to choosing him. I was able to schedule an appointment the following week. When I arrived, I was surprised by the clean and professional office (compared to my previous Doctor), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Since I was a new patient and knowing I would need to complete paperwork first, I arrived about 30 minutes earlier. I completed the paperwork and was in to see the doctor 15 minutes early. Contrary to the other reviews posted, I found Dr. Caspe to be both professional and friendly. He listened carefully to my concerns and suggested a change of medications to help reduce the side effects I was suffering from my current meds. Unlike most doctors today, he did not rush through the visit in 8 minutes or less. He spent well over 20 minutes discussing my condition with me. In closing, again, I’m very glad I did not read these reviews prior to choosing Dr. Caspe, I have not had this great level of service from a doctor in a long time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I've never written a review before for a Doctor, but I felt like I had to with this Doctor. He is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! When I went and saw him, he was on his cell phone the whole time. I had my kids with me, and he never even said hi to them or even acknowledged them. I had blood work done and he said that if I came back another day to get the blood work that he would charge me ANOTHER co-pay. Once he got the results from the blood work, it took me DAYS AND DAYS of calling him to find out that my blood work was normal. He is a HORRIBLE doctor. DON'T see him!!! Even at the blood word facility that I was sent to, the medical assistant asked if I liked my Doctor. Once I said, "No" She said that she see's patients of his and they all say bad things about him. She hasn't met a patient that likes him. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Horrible doctor never go see him. I usually don't write reviews but he tops the cake. I took my fiance to see him because a friend said he was ok and close worst mistake I ever made. She ran out of the room crying and I had no idea what to think. I asked the staff to talk to the doctor and he went off on me, trying to say she was depressed and throwing samples at me all because she asked him a question. Before this even happened he treated his staff very poorly as well. The staff was always nice but young like the other review.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

All I can say is don't waste your time. Find someone else. I am not one to complain and leave comments like this but this guy needs a beware sign above his office door. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and stayed a patient for way tooo long! Actually all 5 of us in my family. We maybe see a doctor once a year if that. So don't make the mistake I did. The office staff is a real nice lady. But she's young and will most likely move on after completeing her schooling. Why not he isn't the easiest to work with I'm sure. Especially since he is the only Doctor in his office. That should have been a sign as well. Who can have just a one Doctor office these days? I guess its guys like him? Well just beware! During my time I was treated rudely by him a couple of times. Such as walking out of the room when I was in the middle of a sentence and then when on the phone I was hung up on? Strange considering I maybe saw him a handful of times? I would accompany family members at times.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011