Ratings for Dr. Charlene A. Slover

I provided her with all of the proof that backed up my allegations, she confirmed their legitimacy, and made appropriate recommendations to the court. I'm grateful my ex will finally get the help they need.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Lies and neutrality for the money... STEER CLEAR! An awful experience and our kids not safe. She lied in court during the divorce and my lawyer pinned her on it. Seriously terrible no matter who you are RUN away!!! If you have experienced the same thing file a complaint with Department Of Regulatory Agencies. She should lose her license.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Possibly having some kind of twisted affair with every man that walks into her office. Puts kids lives on the line amd doesn't even see it. She should be tried and revoked to practice anywhere. Absolutely sucks. My kids hate her. Absolutely hate her. She lies and sides with any male who speaks to get. Sick. She needs help.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Awful awful awful. All that my abusive ex had to do was flirt with this ugly middle aged troll and she was all over him. Painted a glorious picture of an abusive drug addict and wrote in her report that I was borderline mentally ill. My kids are still suffering til this day. They cry every time they have to go with their dad. Denver narcotics detectives know that he sells drugs out of his house yet this troll thinks he's the best dad ever. She lied about me in court. Isn't that a crime? I hope she l poses her license. I'm sure many children have died because of her. I receive no child support. I am a double science major and I'm still constantly stalked and harassed by my ex husband.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

She fell in love with my X Husband. She bowed down to his ever request. She was more concerned about how the restraining order I had against him for his threats and abuse- which he broke- how it could affect his job, rather than my safety. In the report she twisted everything I said. She ignored the abuse, the threats and the hardship that he inflicted and gave him everything he asked for, taking my time from my kids. In the end we didn't even use her report. We settled out of court. I offered for him to pay me $50 less a month in child support, in order to keep the parenting schedule the way that we had it. He took the offer. The only reason we were there in the first place is because he didn't want to pay child support. She shouldn't be allowed to make decisions when it comes to families. Horrible experience. I was pegged as an awful mother, and in the end I ended up with the kids full time, because they because too much of a hassle for him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

took the money and ran, did no work what so ever, choose the easy way out, the got very pouty for being called out on her greed and laziness

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

very pro mom regardless of the circumstances. Local judges rubberstamp her recommendations with little confimation of the true facts. Defines "rush to judgment" perfectly. be careful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Ignored evidence of child abuse and domestic abuse, based on her gut feelings he was a good guy and Mom was vindictive. Child came back to us after she gave child to abuser because CPS caught him AGAIN. She was taken in by charm and presentation and could not see thru the lies. Not a very good phycologist, let alone child and family investigator. LIED in court to defend her position. Spent a LOT of money for nothing. Glad it worked out well in the end, kid is safe now no thanks to her. Not on time, not helpful and not knowledgeable. She deserves her license pulled just for this one case, very lazy and easily manipulated by charm and presentation.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Charlene Slover was hired as a Child and Family Investigator during my very messy divorce. She made my children feel very comfortable talking about the issues that brought us to her. My ex is very well spoken and a master manipulator. Charlene is a pro, she saw right through his lies. While she doesn't have a magic wand that can fix a dysfunctional parent, she made things alot better for two of the sweetest boys ever. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 2, 2011