Ratings for Dr. Natalie M. Mory

This has to be the worst physician Hardin Memorial has. A rattlesnake has more compassion than this woman. If you want to know what is wrong with you she isn't going to look and find it. No help at all, give her your money that's all she is there for. By the way another doctor at the same hospital came in and did correctly diagnose and treat me.. thanks for nothing doctor mory!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

The first comment this Dr made was "I'm not giving you any medicine". Well, I hadn't asked for any even though I was hurting. I explained to her why I was there and she acted like she.. well lets just put this bluntly she flat out said I was making up what my mri said because the xray that they did in the e.r. didn't show the same thing that the mri did. So unless you want to be 1. Belittled, 2 Not treated in the E.R. ( which is the reason you go) stay away from this "Dr" that spends a total of 2 minutes in the room with you and then is going to tell you all about you!! Norton Healthcare Patients Beware !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Natalie M. Mory's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)