Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Dougherty

If you want to roll up your sleeves and get to work, this is the doctor to do it with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. She has been around for a bit so she has a great background. Very professional and kindhearted and doesn't keep you waiting.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have to disagree with the last review. I have been in therapy under Dr. Dougherty for about four years now and I feel like I need compassion and she demonstrates compassion. I have found her to be punctual being late only once in four years by six minutes. she has only rescheduled once in those four years. The therapy animals are very helpful and was what helped me start to open up to her initially. Dougherty has gone above and beyond what other doctors have done when having to battle with insurance. She's very knowledgable in working with trauma survivors and what I have felt most secure with her about is that she is a straight shooter, she says what it is and helps you see what is happening and helps you develop the life skills you need to start fixing things. Her boundaries are tight and every minute is spent on the patient. I appreciate that. I have been on the receiving end of horrible Drs. and Doughtery simply isn't one of them. She also has corky humor which is helpful to me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I found Dr. Dougherty to be very cold and without empathy. She was very professional, and I got the impression that she was very knowledgeable. If you don't need compassion, she would probably be very good for you.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013