Ratings for Dr. John E. Stuparitz

It was the worst experience I have ever had in a dentist's office and after seeing Dr. Stuparitz I lost my tooth. Stay away!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I had a pretty extensive root canal procedure performed by Dr. Stuparitz and his assistant Ktistina. Both were skilled and caring. I got lots of feedback during the procedure and there was an emphasis on my comfort as well as a thorough procedure. The entire process from scheduling to completion I was kept informed. Thw entire staff was excellent. "I don't usually get root canals, but when I do, I go to Dr. John Stuparitz" because he does awesome work.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Stuparitz because he does sedation-I have a low pain tolerance and a fear of dentists. I have never experienced worse bedside manner from a Dr. EVER. I waited in the exam room for almost 30 minutes in which time I got out of the lounge-type patient chair & sat in an upright chair. When the Dr. finally came in he didn't acknowledge me in any way-did not LOOK at me-I was completely ignored. He looked at the computer screen with my xrays-then in a scolding manner speaking as if I were a student being scolded-he tapped the patient chair and said-THIS will be your chair for today. He proceeded to talk to me without ever having introduced himself, never saying my name nor asking what my name was. On top of this-he recommended I have a $1,500 procedure done - before leaving I found out the symptoms I was having were not for the issue he wanted to treat me for-but from a cavity which he can't fix. I found him untrustworthy, dishonest, rude, insensitive and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Stuparitz took care of me so well and it was done in one visit. I have had root canals that were painful but he is so gentle and good at numbing that it was the best dental experience I have had. I hope not to have another root canal, but should I need one, I am coming back to him. The staff was so good at explaining insurance and payment options that I felt very good about the money too. Not every specialist works with insurance but they do. They helped me with payments and took care of my tooth. I felt so much better knowing that he check the inside of my tooth with a microscope for anything that could cause difficulty. Thanks Dr Stuparitz, you are really very good.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013