Ratings for Dr. Helen M. Kechriotis

Very disorganized. My chart was a pile of loose papers this last visit. She panicked me about some test scores, and stated that I "should expect" to experience things I haven't been because of my age. (Negative) The cardiologist I went to after her visit said there was NOTHING to worry about. Also when I said I couldn't continue on statins because I experience horrible side effects to my muscles, she said "I've never heard of such a thing. Pick your poison, have a heart attack or a sore arm.". The cardiologist totally disagreed. No confidence!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

She takes plenty of time to sit and listen and explain issues so that I can understand. She remembers me even after a single visit and seems very genuinely interested in helping me with whatever I present. She is thorough and makes sure to not just jump to conclusions, but takes the time to rule out even remote possibilities so that we are focusing on the real issue and not just what we suspect the issue might be. I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Helen M. Kechriotis's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1988)

AARP