Ratings for Dr. Milia A. Ghaly

STAY AWAY from this "doctor" at all costs! She is rude, offensive, condescending and does not have a clue what she is talking about. She gave me completely incorrect information that didn't sound right. When I tried to ask a simple question about something she said that didn't make sense, she cut me off and told me that she is the educated one who went to medical school, not me and refused to let me finish. When I went home I researched some of the "facts" she gave me that were blatantly wrong. When I went for a second opinion, the doctor was SHOCKED when I told him the inaccurate, untrue information she gave me, as well as how I was treated. She is completely cold and has ZERO bedside manner, empathy, or understanding. Don't go to Dr. Ghaly, unless you want to me mistreated, misdiagnosed and insulted. You'll just end up having to go to another doctor and could do a better job diagnosing and treating yourself.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I find Dr. Ghaly easy to talk to and she always listens. She keeps me on schedule with blood work and test. Addresses all my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Went to this Dr with concerns of dizziness, random weight gain, and concerns of overall well being. She dismissed my concerns and told me she could not refer me any where because I did not appear to be "experiencing any symptoms." I expressed my concerns, paid my co-pay and was sent on my way. I completed blood work at my own request. Ihad to call because they forget to call me. I was told to take vitamins and extra vitamin D. What? I'm sorry but I told the Dr I was already taking a multivitaman and vitamin D @ the first visit! Also, noted on the paperwork you complete @ first visit. Please stay away from this Dr unless you want to play Dr yourself and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Milia A. Ghaly's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company