Ratings for Dr. Murray M. Bern

Smart, quite the detective to find my missed-by-so-many-others diagnosis! I am now on treatment and doing better than ever!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Bern treated my mother for years. She thought her "walked on water" and so do I! D. McL.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Bern took over my case after 2 hospitalizations (10-31-10 and 11-16-10) for a blood clot post knee arthroscopy. My INR levels were never brought to a therapeutic level until Dr. Bern ordered visiting nurses and daily monitoring for about 3 weeks. I've been therapeutic eversince. He is the best with patient care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

He is fantastic. Very knowledable. Coimmunicates with patients. Very empathetic.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

This was the first doctor that took any interest in my case after 8 months and ten other doctors misdiagnosing my problem. He made me feel that I was finally going to get the proper treatment and he went right to work making it happpen, a rarity in medicine these days. Highly recommend him, as he is very bright as well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I couldn't begin to say how much this Dr. did for me and my family. I survived Breast Cancer with his help and his wonderful staff. Kudos to him and him and everyone in his practice!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Helpful... worked as a team,together. Conervative in his approach. Looked out for my best interest.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr Bern did not respond to my first report my heart was pounding terribly. He granted a visit 15 days after my first report of the heart problem. He prescribed nothing. After I changed doctors, I finally got my medical record. I sent Dr. Bern certified letter asking for explanations of points in his reports. With no response after 12 days, I made an official complaint to the Mass. Board of Registration in medicine with a copy to the Health Quality Office of New England Baptist Hospital. They will be talking to Dr. Bern about this. I am not sure what that indicates.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2006

Dr. Murray M. Bern's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)