Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Sweeney

Had and appointment and no one was there. Office was dirty, the only thing the doctor wanted to talk about was replacing my crowns (I was happy with the way they looked) and the girl who cleaned my teeth barely spoke and my teeth hurt for 2 weeks after.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Doctor smelled like cigarettes and perfume, girl at the front desk barely spoke English, and the girl who cleaned my teeth had the personality of cardboard. Most important, the office was FILTHY.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I am very nervous about the dentist in general. I recently moved and tried this office on a recommendation from a co-worker. Although I am still a little nervous, this dentist took her time with me and helped me feel more comfortable.

Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Sweeney and her new staff are amazing she is so friendly and has a awesome chair side manner!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Well, Goodbye dental fear! It was so wonderful meeting Dr. Sweeney and her amazing staff. They are all so polite and everything one would expect from a professional dental office. The office was clean and organized, you can tell Dr. Sweeney takes great pride in what she does. The work was exceptional, even though I only had a few fillings and a crown completed, I place my complete trust in her. I've had my fair share of horrible experiences when it comes to my teeth so I am so thankful I finally have a reliable and experienced dentist.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This is a very friendly office. My 7 year old son had a toothache and his regular dentist could not see him until the following week. I found this dentist in the phone book and called them. He was scheduled the same day. The dentist expained everything she was doing for him in a way he could understand before she did anything. He was very nervous about having his tooth pulled and she was very patient and took plenty of time to make him comfortable. Our family is now switching to her as our dentist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Very friendly office, procedures clearly explained.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014