Ratings for Dr. Natalia Murinova

After 30 years of suffering migraines that at times hospitalized me, I found Dr. Murinova. I had seen at least three other Nuerologist with no lasting help. Reviewing my records she found I was suffering from Occipital Neuralgia and with her treatment have only had one long term headache in two years. My quality of life has improved 100 percent and I wish I had found her years ago. I live in North Idaho and it is definitely worth the trip to see her periodically.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

This provider is such a caring, and percise doctor. Always answers all my questions and needs. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Murinova was the 3rd neurologist my 14-year-old daughter saw and the only one who helped her with her chronic migraine. She listened and then set up a plan involving lifestyle modifications and supplements. She empowered my daughter in her fight against the pain by telling her she could eventually control it. Dr. Murinova gave my daughter hope, encouragement and the tools to fight the migraine, while the other two neurologists said she would never get better and prescribed anti-depressants. I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Murinova's help. My daughter has her life back now.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Murinova is very helpful, very knowledgeable and concerned about my wellbeing. She always takes time to explain the problem in detail, to go over possible solutions and how to approach them best. She has made herself available to me when I needed her help. Honestly, I haven't felt more confident entrusting my health to a health professional. I trust this doctor and I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

staff is helpful and doctor isn't at all. doesn't return calls or spend time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

She is a very good doctor. Extremly helpful. She explained my problem to me in detail and unlike some of the previous experiences I have had with another doctor, she did not brush off my questions. She answered all my questions patiently and gave me extra information regarding my problem. She is very sweet and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

This doctor is so very easy to be with and to speak to. And incredibly knowleadgeable. She repeated instructions and made sure I understood. She gave examples of problems that have occurred before with others. She gave me time. She was "present" with me. I cannot say enough about this woman. She needs a 10, not a 5.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Natalia Murinova's Credentials

• Univ Komenskeho, Lekarska Fak, Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet