Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Duberman

Dr. Doberman was referred to me by another doctor. Dr. Doberman was wonderful and very knowledgeable. I had colon resection surgery and the surgery went well. There was an infection and i needed to have other surgeries. Dr. Doberman treated me with follow up office visits until I was completely I healed before releasing me. I am eternally grateful for his care and concern. He returned all calls immediately and spoke to my husband with concerns. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. His staff was awesome also. Thank You Dr. Duberman. went well

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Duberman repaired my colostomy, and was able to do everything laparoscopically. The surgery went as described to me beforehand. I was in fairly severe pain on the day following the surgery, probably because of some adhesions that needed taken care of. However my pain was in the 1-2 range on the day following. Dr. Duberman did not keep me in the hospital longer than necessary, a benefit I am eternally grateful for. The staff at Western Wake were all exemplary, but I am probably not the best patient. My appetite fled and there was not much I could do about that. I am happy to give Dr. Duberman the highest rating.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

A gallbladder removed & 3 hernia's repaired. I can't imagine having anyone but him. One of the most respected doctors by hospital and office staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Had a minor procedure done at Dr. Duberman's office and was gratified with the care and attention he paid for this minor procedure. So now I am headed for a more complex surgery for the removal of my gall bladder and feel confident that I shall be well taken care of at the the expert hands of Dr. Duberman. Will again share my experience with all who read these reviews. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Doberman is wonderful. Performed two surgeries for me in 3 months. His staff is awesome and heard nothing g but great rhing ga from the nurses at WakeMed Cary. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Explains everything in layman's terms. Wonderful best side manner. Very caring. Admired and recommended by everyone at Wake Med Cary.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I called as a new patient this morning today, Wednesday the 30MAY15 . Was able to get an appointment for around 3:00P today. I arrived at 2:30P, got a hemorrhoid rubber banded and was driving home at 3:10P!. What a country!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Excellent doctor! I'd never had surgery before and he eased my worries.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Duberman removed my gall bladder a few years ago and I had No complications or really any pain. Quick recovery, very talented and caring guy. He takes time to talk to his patients and has excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He is wonderful. Great bedside manner and really cares.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Eric D. Duberman's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare