Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Yomtov

After reading some of the reviews Re: Dr Yomtov( both neg/pos) I chose to go for a new patient assesment. It was money well spent!! At the time I was pumped full of pain meds and had 6 epiderals in 5 years. I was skeptical of accupunture,eastern medicine and Chiro care. Its the smarterst life changing decision Ive made regarding managing overall health. I chose to disregard the negative comments re: his "opinon" about vacinating kids (personal choice folks - Dr's merely offer advice and options and advise of risk/benfit). False to the "scary laugh" comment too. Dr Y is relaxed and easy to understand. He doesnt watch the clock when you are in treatment providing a comprehensive customized approach to life care (what you eat,meds,supplements,exercise & chiro, accupunture).He is trained in accupunture and kinesiology care providing a huge advantange to his patients. Today Im back to the gym and and running at 200%. Im managing my pain daily thanks to him. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I went to see Dr. Yomtov through a personal recommendation and I am so glad I did. I have been having neck pain for weeks and another chiropractor couldn't seem to help. In one visit my pain was gone. I find him to be very knowledgeable and helpful with many medical issues.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I was very skeptical about chiropractic/holistic treatment. I was looking for help for my daughter who had a curvature of the spine that others said was "nothing to worry about." Yomtov is easy to talk to and a good communicator. I told him that I would let him work on me for three months and then decide if I would let him touch my children. I feel better, move better, have more energy, sleep better, and have less pain than I have had in many, many years. My daughter's spine is no longer a concern AND she is no longer considered 'at risk' for being overweight. The treatment helped her digestive system function better and her food cravings waned. Yomtov also treats my youngest who has ear tubes to clear congestion as soon as it begins and we have not had another ear infection! She was 'failure to thrive' for low weight and that has also resolved under Yomtov's care. I actually came in with ear congestion, stood up and felt it drain, and walked out cleared. Give it a try!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Hours were limited. Tried to get one at lunch, he isn't always there. Finally got a time I could make and he cancelled.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Brian Yomtov is an amazing doctor. He is kind and compassionate. I have been seeing him every 2 to 3 weeks for the last 4 months and I feel great. In the past I ave tried other local chiropractors and I have never found relief from my various ailments. Dr. Yomtov has made a huge difference in how I feel.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I found him a bit heavy handed. He seemed nervous, had a scary laugh. Would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Yomtov is an amazing practitioner. I have been seeing him every two weeks for the past year to maintain my health as I am a staff RN and had been experiencing acute back and joint pain. I am happy to report that thanks to Dr. Yomtov's skilled care, I am pain free and able to comfortably provide care to my own patients. Dr. Yomtov is very warm, caring, and extremely knowledgeable in the areas of chiropractic medicine and acupuncture, all encompassed in his practice of applied kinesiology. I have recommended Dr. Yomtov to all my friends, family and colleagues who desire to treat their acute issues with pain or who want to maintain their good health. He has a website if you are interested in learning more about his practice: www.drbrianyomtov.com

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011