Ratings for Dr. Gina Marie Salcedo

Excellent bedside manner. Takes time to explain my condition in terms I can understand. Takes time to listen. She is smart and understanding. She gets to the point and will tell you like it is. Very honest, efficient and knowledgeable. She has a big heart and I was referred to her by friends and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Fine for referrals, horrid for knowledge. Had no problem getting pain pills I didn't ask for, but no way could I get anything else w/o going to a surgeon. What really blew my mind was when she said she could not diagnosis me from 2 x-ray reports in front of her. Why would a doctor tell me to go to a surgeon in order give me a prognosis because she can't read the diagnosis? Wish I could put zero in the "knowledge" sector.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

New doctor at Mango Health Clinic in Hilo. I was referred to her by my friends. She makes sure all your questions are answered and that your referrals are done in 2wks. My other doctor took over 2 months for me to see a specialist. She will call the specialist and make sure you get an appointment in front of you. If you want results, see Dr. Salcedo, I read a lot of reviews and somebody is mad about not getting their drugs. The truth is, she can see through your lies and dishonesty. She will not support the growing Hawaii problem of people selling and abusing their pain medications. My friend's daughter had depression and was in deniable but Dr. Salcedo asked her point blank again to tell her what is going on. She got sent to see Dr. Eaglin and my friend's daughter is glad she told Dr. Salcedo that she was depressed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

New doctor to Bay Clinic. I found her to be very efficient and knowledgeable. Verifies her information when she is not sure about side effects of medication. She talks fast but that is no big deal. She is very informative and complete. She is honest tells me like it is. Professional. She is local and identifies with the community. She has a great relationship with her patients. She takes care of my wife and kids and she was recommended to us by a friend who is also her patient. One of the best doctors at Bay Clinic. You guys in Keaau, go see her husband who works at the Keaau clinic. I hear he is also very good and very competent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014