Ratings for Dr. Kathleen A. Erwin

I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Erwin. Her medical/psychological knowledge and experience has changed my life. She is easy to talk to, listens and takes an casual approach. I trust her and her judgement 100%. Her staff has always been very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

The staff is terrible. It will take them at least three phone calls before you receive a call back. Dr. Erwin is nice once you get into her office or on the phone with her but because the office staff doesn't return calls I wouldn't go back to her. I changed to a doctor where I was called back within 24 hours. Michelle in the office was extremely rude and made my experience even more unpleasant. If Dr. Erwin had more reliable and customer service oriented staff I think she would be better off

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

she is not intuitive and does not communicate well with other professionals involved in care. Does not take the time to get the whole story before she prescribes life altering medication.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011