You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Kavouris

I know Dr Kavouris' walk in clinic and I have been a patient with him since almost the clinic open. He cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. He is highly experienced, professional and his diagnostic is always right. I recommended him to my friends and extended family. All of us are extremely happy with the healthcare he provided. I and my 90 years father rarely see him lately since he fixed all our problems we had for a long time before. The best DOCTOR ever. Thank you Dr. Kavouris !!!! S. V.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

By far the best walk in clinic I have ever been to. Dr. K is a superstar. He takes his time with patients and has made some tricky diagnoses. He really knows his stuff. It can be a long wait but it is worth it, he's a great doctor and very caring. And the office is spotlessly clean. Just call ahead to make sure they are open, he works alone and sometimes is not open.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

When I was there for a problem Dr. Kavouris nipped it in the bud with a correct diagnosis from the symptoms. He's the BEST doctor from my 65 years of doctor-patient interchange. He doesn't talk down to you!!!! I'm impressed!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Kavouris had a walk in clini and I have been a patient with him since the clinic open. Once I injured my leg and I had sciartica probem. Instead of massage, physiotherapy and knowing that I wanted the natural way of healing he referred me to use the inversion table and it worked so well for me. I was being referred by a nurse in St Joseph hospital to use him. His cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. I was there on last Saturdays and Sundays and the clinic was packed. I attempted to go to another walk-in clinic in the same neighbourhood but it was empty. It tells us why there is a long waiting line to see him. He is very experienced and his dignostic is always right.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Very good Doctor. He takes the time to explain. Recommended

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Kavouris is absolutely a gem. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I would recommend him to any of my family members. You can tell he genuinely cares about each and every patient he sees.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. William Kavouris's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know Dr Kavouris' walk in clinic and I have been a patient with him since almost the clinic open. He cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. He i..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best walk in clinic I have ever been to. Dr. K is a superstar. He takes his time with patients and has made some tricky diagnoses. He really know..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When I was there for a problem Dr. Kavouris nipped it in the bud with a correct diagnosis from the symptoms. He's the BEST doctor from my 65 years of doctor-pat..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kavouris is an Excellent doctor!!Old school, which means he will solve your problems!! "

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kavouris had a walk in clini and I have been a patient with him since the clinic open. Once I injured my leg and I had sciartica probem. Instead of massage,..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely excellent doctor. Explains very well and cares about improving patients ASAP. Highly recommended"

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good Doctor. He takes the time to explain. Recommended"

December 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "one of the best doctors. professional and caring. thorough. knowledgable and a genuinely good person! been going to see him for over 8 years. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kavouris is absolutely a gem. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I would recommend him to any of my family members. You can tell he genuinely cares ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kavouris is rated a 5 star . He is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met and am so lucky and grateful to have found him ."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific! knowledable and caring doctor!! Excellent bedside manner. "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Polite office staff Reasonable waiting time Knowledge Doctor with caring attitude and friendly personality Will highly recommend"

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kavouris is amazing ! Yes , sometimes he is hard to find and you have to follow his schedule , but he is very good and worth to go to . I trust him very m..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He was extremely unprofessional. Instead of instilling confidence in a patient he instilled fear. He took a look at a condition I had and automatically told me ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have visited Dr Kavouris on two separate occasions at his walk in clinic. Both times I was relived with his helpfulness and willingness to listen and offer me..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kavouris was able to reach a diagnosis of auto-immune thyroid disease and rheumatoid arthritis after a very thorough history and physical examination, exten..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "We have seen Dr Kavouris on a number of occasions. Most of the time he has been great. There have been a couple of times that he's gotten his diagnosis wrong, w..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Feel confident to go to him with any concern."

October 2, 2014