Ratings for Dr. William Kavouris

Really appreciative of Dr Kavouris and his clinic. It's in such a convenient location, and although the hours can be a bit random sometimes, he himself leaves very little to ask for. He is extremely attentive, listens to the patient's concerns well, and does his best to meet their needs. I have never had him turn down a referral or prescription refill. Really, such a great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

The BEST doctor around. Dr. Kavouris is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and empathetic. I would recommended anyone to go see him. Absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I know Dr Kavouris' walk in clinic and I have been a patient with him since almost the clinic open. He cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. He is highly experienced, professional and his diagnostic is always right. I recommended him to my friends and extended family. All of us are extremely happy with the healthcare he provided. I and my 90 years father rarely see him lately since he fixed all our problems we had for a long time before. The best DOCTOR ever. Thank you Dr. Kavouris !!!! S. V.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

By far the best walk in clinic I have ever been to. Dr. K is a superstar. He takes his time with patients and has made some tricky diagnoses. He really knows his stuff. It can be a long wait but it is worth it, he's a great doctor and very caring. And the office is spotlessly clean. Just call ahead to make sure they are open, he works alone and sometimes is not open.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

When I was there for a problem Dr. Kavouris nipped it in the bud with a correct diagnosis from the symptoms. He's the BEST doctor from my 65 years of doctor-patient interchange. He doesn't talk down to you!!!! I'm impressed!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Kavouris is an Excellent doctor!!Old school, which means he will solve your problems!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr Kavouris had a walk in clini and I have been a patient with him since the clinic open. Once I injured my leg and I had sciartica probem. Instead of massage, physiotherapy and knowing that I wanted the natural way of healing he referred me to use the inversion table and it worked so well for me. I was being referred by a nurse in St Joseph hospital to use him. His cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. I was there on last Saturdays and Sundays and the clinic was packed. I attempted to go to another walk-in clinic in the same neighbourhood but it was empty. It tells us why there is a long waiting line to see him. He is very experienced and his dignostic is always right.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Absolutely excellent doctor. Explains very well and cares about improving patients ASAP. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Very good Doctor. He takes the time to explain. Recommended

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

one of the best doctors. professional and caring. thorough. knowledgable and a genuinely good person! been going to see him for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015