Ratings for Dr. William Kavouris

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, resourceful. Wait time is long, his hours of work, when and if clinique will be open are very unpredictable, but I would still recommend Dr Kavouris. Thank you, doctor Kavouris.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Very professional and friendly. I have an impression that he is highly experienced. He has a very good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Kavouris - amazing, caring, knowledgeable. Hard worker ! Trying to accommodate all his walk in patients. It is a walk in clinic. Punctuality and clock are not a priority ! You come ad you wait until a good doctor will attend to your needs. It is definitely worth to wait . With his gentle approach he will give you his best and yo will leave the clinic feeling your best. He has these special skills of communicated with his patient ! I will definitely keep going there and hoping for Dr. Kavouris taking care of me. God bless him and his ! Thank you, Dr. Kavouris. :)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Not pleased with the service, helpfulness or communication skills. I will be looking for another doctor in the near future

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Really appreciative of Dr Kavouris and his clinic. It's in such a convenient location, and although the hours can be a bit random sometimes, he himself leaves very little to ask for. He is extremely attentive, listens to the patient's concerns well, and does his best to meet their needs. I have never had him turn down a referral or prescription refill. Really, such a great Dr.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

The BEST doctor around. Dr. Kavouris is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and empathetic. I would recommended anyone to go see him. Absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I know Dr Kavouris' walk in clinic and I have been a patient with him since almost the clinic open. He cares about his patients of all ages and ethnicity. He is highly experienced, professional and his diagnostic is always right. I recommended him to my friends and extended family. All of us are extremely happy with the healthcare he provided. I and my 90 years father rarely see him lately since he fixed all our problems we had for a long time before. The best DOCTOR ever. Thank you Dr. Kavouris !!!! S. V.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

By far the best walk in clinic I have ever been to. Dr. K is a superstar. He takes his time with patients and has made some tricky diagnoses. He really knows his stuff. It can be a long wait but it is worth it, he's a great doctor and very caring. And the office is spotlessly clean. Just call ahead to make sure they are open, he works alone and sometimes is not open.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

When I was there for a problem Dr. Kavouris nipped it in the bud with a correct diagnosis from the symptoms. He's the BEST doctor from my 65 years of doctor-patient interchange. He doesn't talk down to you!!!! I'm impressed!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Kavouris is an Excellent doctor!!Old school, which means he will solve your problems!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016