Ratings for Dr. Donna J. Glover

World-class ability...no wonder she was was awarded international prizes for her achievements. She is a rare gem!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

In 1999 I was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer which is considered the worst kimd. Surgery revealed that I had positive lymph nodes at all three levels including the apex node (furthest from the breast) which made for a very poor prognosis. Once I overheard my surgeon inform a medical student that I was the only one of his patients who presented this way and was still alive and free of disease. I attribute this to the outstanding and individualized care prescribed by Dr. Donna Glover. I have been free of disease and have met many of her other patients with quite challenging and even worse progostic cancers (e.g. metastatic disease). Dr. Glover has a well deserved reputation for not giving up and SUCCESSFULLY treating patients that other oncologists advise to stop treatment and opt for hospice care. For the past 10 years of care, I have met at least fifteen other patients who if I did not know otherwise, I would have described as miracle cures. It's because of her care!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

We went to our 3:00 appt with Dr. Glover at 2:30pm, 30 minutes early, and by 4:15 we had still not seen her. We sat in the infusion room and waited from 2:45 to 4:00 with her sitting at the nurse's station 15 feet away in full sight of us. She wasn't on an ER call, she wasn't seeing other patients. She just sat and talked on the phone and then talked to her staff, whom didn't seem to have much else to do except talk to her since there were only about 3 patients in the entire infusion room getting chemo. Now we know why the room was so empty. Finally the nurse took our files and showed us into Dr. Glover's office. But again, she never showed. So at 4:20 we picked up our stuff and left. She called our house and left a long message which sounded like someone rambling on drugs. Avoid her. I'm sure she was a good doc but she's way past her prime.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Donna J. Glover's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1977)