Ratings for Dr. Tamara A. Saukin

I had a great experience with the office. Dr. Saukin is a wonderful physician and she explains everything in a detailed manner. In consult she took time to tell me exactly what is happening with my spine and how to treat the condition. Her knowledge is incredible. I am lucky to have her treating me. Dr. Stilwell and Dr. Saukin are both wonderful and caring physicians.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I really am very pleased with Dr Saukin. She is working for Dr Annemarie Stillwell in pain management. Dr Saukin is very attentive. She listens to all your complaints and concerns. She provides patient education and she is very friendly and easy to speak with. I am glad she is on board with Dr Stillwell who also is great./ You never feel rushed. I am glad she is my doctor for pain management. Both these doctors have helped me considerably.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I am thrilled that Dr. Saukin is back working with Dr. Stilwell. She always explains everything thoroughly and always finds ways to treat my pain. I saw her in a consult and she took out the skelton model and made sure I understood everything and had no questions left unanswered. She is thorough, pleasant, and this is the only doctor who I feel I can trust with my life. Thank you Dr. Saukin.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014