Ratings for Dr. Melvin C. Lu

In an area that has a lot of choices, Dr. Lu would be my last. He is almost always behind, and his staff is very rude. Little time was spent with explaining my diagnosis and treatments. After me biopsy it took almost 3 Wes to get my results. Plus the fact I had to keep calling to get any sort of update. I'll definitely be looking for another provider.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

The Dr is nice enough, but his staff is absolutely HORRID! he should fire them all! He doesn't practice sterile technique at all when performing surgery. He also doesn't know his limitations of when to stop and not cut.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr.Lu is a wonderful caring doctor. I was diagnosed with melanoma when I was 23 years old. He noticed the spot on me and I was there for an eczema problem not a cancer check. It was caught very early. I have seen him and his staff for 10 years now. They are all caring friendly people. I highly recommend Dr. Lu. He saved my life :) I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012