Ratings for Dr. Noel Wallace

Dr. Wallace informed me that I had a polyp that she needed to perform a surgery to remove. When I woke up in the recovery room, to my surprise, I was informed that I didn't ever have a polyp. Said another way, Dr. Wallace recommended and performed an unnecessary surgical procedure. In addition, she failed to properly diagnose the cause of my recurrent miscarriages; and, I went through 2 unnecessary first trimester miscarriages. The best thing I did was switch doctors within the same office; he immediately diagnosed the cause of the recurrent miscarriages and I carried a healthy baby to full term!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Wallace did surgery on my Grandmother for prolapse and she did a excellent job. My grandmother has not felt this good in years. Dr. Wallace explained everything to us in laymen terms and spent an enourmous amount of time explaining everything. I would recommend her for all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Noel Wallace's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2005)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii