Ratings for Dr. Danna R. Saidon

Dr Dana Saidon recently performed 2 root canals on me. The staff was fantastic, saw my anxiety and provided great comfort before, during and after the process. Dr Saidon was extremely compassionate and caring. The procedure was extensive but when Dr Dana Saidon started singing to the music on the radio, it comforted me. I am 54 and was really surprised at how that singing calmed me down. Thank you to the entire staff and Dr Dana Saidon for the care and support.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

The staff members at Advanced Endodontics are courteous, prompt, and professional. They did a thorough review of financial and insurance information prior to treatment. Dr. Saidon is highly skilled and inspires confidence. She provided the highest quality of care with no discomfort. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Danna Saidon is soo good I didn't feel a thing. She never left my side during the procedure like some dentists I've had before. She is really good at what she does.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

When I called to make the appointment the person who took the call was very professional, courteous and and explained what to expect in detail over the phone. When I arrived for my visit, the receptionist was punctual, greeted me warmly and got all the paper work completed efficiently. Dr. Danna Saidon performed a root canal with such grace and I felt NO pain at all. I was pleasantly surprised when she said that the procedure was over. I recommend Dr Saidon without any reservation. She is the best I have had, without a question. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013