Ratings for Dr. David A. Camp

First off, the isn't the receptionist who works there previously. I, personally, enjoyed seeing her in the office. Although Dr. Camp is a knowledgeable chiropractor, And is good at what he does. But I, personally, felt uncomfortable when I was in his office, as a woman. Say what you will Mr. K, but unless you were in my shoes, you wouldn't understand.

Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been receiving care from Dr. Camp for many years, and ge is the best chiropractor, and definitely the most passionate and knowledgeable chiropractor I've ever been to! He has helped not only myself, but many of my family and friends as well. To address the negative comments posted here, I have never felt uncomfortable or like there was tension in this office. Dr. Camp has a great sense of humor and never fails to make me laugh, and he and his staff are incredibly courteous and personable; you definitely feel like more than just another payment in this office (having worked in an office that was very much the opposite). It is obvious that the authors of the previous comments have no clue what a welcoming doctor's office is supposed to feel like! I also find it weird that somebody is posting about Dr. Mike when he hasn't worked in this office for close to three years!! The only reason Dr. Mike was even able to move into his own practice was because of what he learned from Dr. Camp. He was not good at listening to your concerns and could not compare to Dr. Camp! All in all, if you're in need of a great chiropractor who really cares about your well-being and overall health, Dr. Camp is the doctor to see! Ps. It sounds to me like the negative comments may be coming from the ex receptionist who must have been fired for poor performance, because if I had to choose ssomething that needed improvement in this office the only thing i would have suggested was a new receptionist, but that is no longer necessary! :)

Submitted October 9, 2014

I visited this office for a short period. When I went, you could feel tension in the office. Dr. Camp and Dr. Mike Eekhoff (who now has his own office) definitely know what they are doing. But, I did. Feel very uneasy when Dr. Camp worked on me. He was always very flirtatious. Dr. Mike was always professional and never made me feel uncomfortable. After reading the other reviews, it all makes sense now.

Submitted September 13, 2014

Submitted April 21, 2014

Best chiropractor I have ever seen and I have been treated by at least 15 of the best in different parts of the U.S.. He has amazing skills, cares, and delivers on his promises when he says he can help. Absolutely the best at treating the spine and sports injuries to ankles, knees and wrists.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012