Ratings for Dr. Neil Tieszen

I would not rccomend this practice. Dr. tiezen is very rough, on more than one occasion I felt much worse for days after seeing him for an ajustment and had to go back in for him to 'fix' it. He rushed through every appointment and was generally negative attitude towards his staff and patients. When his treatments were clearly not working, he would get defensive and offer excuses, including insinuating that I 'must be doing something to impede the process'. When another doctor at his practice had better results with my treatment, he was visibly offended and was very rude to the other doctor, ridiculing her in front of me and insisting that I was 'his' patient. His reception, assistants and masseuse staff are lovely, but unfortunately, I feel that the doctor is burnt out and only cares about cranking patients in and out, instead of caring about their recovery. I had zero improvement over the year that I was his patient. I improved immediately after finding a new chiro who cares.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Neil Tieszen's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Carefirst Bcbs