Ratings for Dr. Benny E. Brandvold

I rated Dr. Brandvold on Sept. 26, 2014. The review was accurate but somehow the stars were not correct! He is definitely a 5 star surgeon! I was not able to change the star rating after I had submitted the review, so I hope this will set things right as I could not be happier with my surgery!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Brandvold did my L4-L5 fusion for spinal stenosis three years ago. He did an amazing job. All my pain disappeared and has not ever returned! I once again could carry on with physical activities. My life was greatly improved and besides that, he was so kind and understanding! I came from Canada where I was to wait several years for this surgery and in Kalispell I could have it done almost immediately! The whole process was wonderful!! Thank-you Dr. Brandvold!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I had a life threatening skydiving injury and broke several vertebrae ein my spine in 1985. Wear & tear came back to haunt me, limiting me to a wheel chair with unbearable pain....had Benny do the surgery and I got my life back..throwing 100 pound hay bails, riding horses, flying airplanes, multiple others, and enjoying quality of life....Benny is a genius in his field...I would never have anyone else touch my spine ...too much risk for bad results. Thank you to this great dedicated surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Wonderful results from cervical spine fusion.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Benny E. Brandvold's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)