Ratings for Dr. John M. Norian

My husband and I are very thankful to Dr. Norian, Saba, and Jennifer for their support and professionalism they shared with us. Thanks to them and their team work philosophy, we were able to stay positive and hopeful throughout the whole IVF treatment. And YES! I got pregnant and I'm now 27 weeks. Everything is going well and due date is early December. We are very happy and we can't thank enough the HRC team in Rancho. We definitely recommend them for any fertility issue you may be dealing with. We also recommend that couples get the PGD test. This test might be a little expensive, but it is worth it in the long run. Thanks again! F & S

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Norian is truly a miracle worker. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Norian and the team made our whole IVF process from start to finish such a wonderful experience. His sweet nature made my husband and I feel comfortable throughout the journey, from our first consultation to the end. He, Saba and Jenn were always available to us, and answered any and all questions we had, providing us with ease. He cares deeply for each of his patients and is very thorough with you, and provides you with such excellent care you feel like you are always his #1 patient. He is also honest with you about your treatment and only suggests what he feels really is the best for you. He was able to get us pregnant on our first IVF cycle. Dr. Norian and team made our dream come true, and we will soon expand to a family of 3 in early 2015.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Norian and his staff (Saba, Jen and Amanda) are amazing! Going through fertility treatment can be stressful but Dr. Norian and his staff were very supportive and made me feel at ease. I am currently pregnant with twins after our first IVF cycle and I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Norian. Dr. Norian seemed just as excited as my husband and I that we are pregnant.=) I am actually sad that I have been discharged to my regular OB since everything is going well because Dr. Norian and his staff are so reassuring and make you feel like you are the only patient. I have already recommended Dr. Norian to a few friends who are looking into fertility treatment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby and this would have never happened if it weren't for Dr Norian. He is the most trustworthy, honest, reliable doctor that I have ever been to. He is the sweetest man and was always good for making me laugh during the scariest time of my life. When I stepped foot in Dr Norian’s office I was immediately greeted with a smile and they always had kind words for me. From the moment I began my journey with them something just told me that I was going to get pregnant and I did. I got pregnant on my first try with IVF and I couldn’t be happier. It was such a smooth process and everything went just as planned. I have a total of 3 friends who’ve all been to Dr Norian and we are all pregnant right now. I’m not sure what he does differently than other doctors but whatever he is doing is working for those of us who had lost hope. I know that everyone who crosses his path feels comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014