Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Moreines

Dr. Moreines dispensed free sample medication to me after what seemed like a brief consultation. He indicated the side effects were minimal and might include some trembling. After taking the medication for 2 days I experienced a complete loss of appetite accompanied by abdominal pain. I then carefully read the large amount of literature which accompanied the medication and immediately became concerned that this may be the first signs of what could be a severe side effect. I did not take the medication that night and had planned to call the Dr to check in the following day. I called the Dr.'s office the next morning and left a message. After not hearing back by 2 pm I called to cancel the follow up appointment scheduled for 3 days out. Eventually the doctor called me back at 3:30 and when I mentioned my concerns with the loss of appetite and the abdominal pain I was told that the medication is one of the most popular on the market and he wasn't going to have a debate about the medication with me. I informed the Dr I would be getting a 2nd opinion and would most likely not be returning to see him. He then tried to convince me to come back and meet him at our previously scheduled appointment. I told him that would be unlikely but I would call his office and confirm the cancelation the following day. I have never met a professional in the medical field who I feel has less concern for his patients than this man.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Robert N. Moreines's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1978)

Beech Street Corporation