Ratings for Dr. Risa Schulman

I actually will be leaving Dr. Shulman because my new insurance isn't accepted by Lahey. I am soo disappointed. Dr. Shulman was one of the kindest doctors I've ever had. Very knowledgeable, very efficient. Even after moving over an hour away I continued to go to her. The staff was friendly and helpful. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about her or her staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr Schulman is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. Several of my friends see her as well and all are incredibly happy with their care. She is very smart, incredibly kind, and always treats me as if I'm a member of her family. Her nurse, Dawn, is always courteous.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

This doctor is horrible. She tried telling my over the phone I did not have gallbladder stones. Until I insisted an appointment and insisted on getting an ultrasound. I ended up having to have my gallbladder removed. If I was not rude and demanded I would still be living with gallbladder attacks. She also recently removed a mole from my back and didn't stitch it. I now have a giant hole in my back. It is leaking liquid. I am going to have a giant scar on my back as a result of her not giving me stitches. I will never be going back to her EVERRR again. She used silver nitrate to stop the bleeding which will cause the scar to be gray. Do not go to this doctor!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Risa Schulman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Bcbs Massachusetts
Commercial Insurance Company
Fallon Community Health Plan
Multiplan
Tufts
Tufts Health Plans
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I actually will be leaving Dr. Shulman because my new insurance isn't accepted by Lahey. I am soo disappointed. Dr. Shulman was one of the kindest doctors I've ..."

April 18, 2015
  • City changed from "Merrimac" to "Amesbury"

November 7, 2013