Ratings for Dr. George Bobbitt

Could not be more pleased with the professionalism of this office while still being friendly and comfortable. I was explained in detail all aspects of my visits. My insurance was gone over in great deal. I respected the fact that they explained the difference in Relief vs Corrective care and the decision was mine, but gave me the facts so that I could make the decision that was best for me at this time. I loved the fact that they offered a variety of payment options so that I could find the one that fit best in my budget. Thank you Mansfield Chiropractic for changing my life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Awesome Office. I was very impressed with the whole organization. The staff were friendly and obviously loved their job but the caregivers were so very thorough in my evaluation. They explained everything in great detail and by the time I was done, I felt confident of what was wrong, what they were going to do to help me and why.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

This is the most unprofessional group of so-called doctors I have ever met .

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015