Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Mammen

I went to Dr Mammen because of a 25 year history of thyroid problems. After a very long wait, Dr. Mammen ordered fewer test on my thyroid than my PA at my local Primary care DR. After getting the results she determined that my results were normal. I had duplicate testing done along with more detailed tests that showed problems. Instead of treating my thyroid problems this doctor insisted that was suffering from depression (side effects of meds I was taking) and was useless to me. I felt that she didn't listen to a single thing I said and instead projected her predetermined conclusion. I expected much more and have received better care from a PA. Sad really. I hope she finds new work.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

If you want a doctor to treat you solely by your TSH and not by your symptoms, maybe you would like her. I didn't feel like she listened to me at all.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Mammen has been very good to me. She follows up promptly and responds to mychart messages quickly. She even responded to my text messages when I was thinking of going to the ER or had other questions. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Very knowledgeable without being condescending or overbearing. A MUCH better endocrinologist than the others I've seen.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

By far the best of the best!! Went to see Dr. Mammen when she was doing her fellowship at Johns Hopkins after getting nowhere with a string of lousy and ignorant endocrinologists in my area. Dr. Mammen is professional, extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Jennifer S. Mammen's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)