Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Romesser

My husband and I were very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Romesser. He was very depressed and having memory problems. She did his testing and follow-up therapy. She was so helpful in explaining to us the reasons for his memory issues and got us set up with another great doctor for medications. She saw him for about 5 months as he worked on his depession. Dr. Romesser was very kind and patient with both of us. She really cared and you can tell she is wonderful at what she does. Thank you Dr. Romesser.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

This woman has serious problems and should not be a shrink. Just look her up online for more reviews.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I also disagree. Dr. Romesser is very professional. She has a calm and caring demeanor and it is evident she is invested in her patients.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I disagree with the other review. Dr. Romesser was very knowledgable and helped me and my family a lot. I would (and have) recommended her to my friends so that they could get better to.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctor was really rude. She talked way too fast and spent no time with me even though I waited weeks for an appointment. Then she referred me to another doctor after I was referred to her. She didn't explain either and said I don't know what to tell you. I told her I couldnt wait longer and she didn't care. She just closed her door after me like she couldn't get done with me fast enough. I told my therapist and she said that she's just rude like that. I dont see how I can be turned away like tha and its ok.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013