Ratings for Dr. Edward N. Russo

Ripoff artist. Total scammer. Crook. Money hungry prick

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Took me as an emergency - thorough, although I was left hanging for about 20" between round 1 (evaluation/Novocaine) and round 2 (root canal)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dishonest to say the least. Every story they told me from beginning to end wasnt true. I had to pay another dentist to extract my tooth after they couldn't fix it. They play around with insurance to max your insurance out. Not to be trusted. They actually billed my dental insurance for a job my regular dentist already did. If they try to deny it I would personally go there and tell them to their faces. To top it off I lost a major tooth after they billed me for a "partial root canal". Now I have to have a sinus lift, bone added & drilled for implants. Thats what they call it when they cant fix it and still bill you $500 to not fix , partial root canal. I wasn't told I would pay if it couldn't be fixed. I lost 3 months of time & hundreds of dollars. The staff there lies for them ans swears by it. Very convincing!!! BE AWARE.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

If you book an appointment at this office, ask for Dr. Russo. Much better experience with him than with his office partner.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Made me feel comfortable... I would definitely go again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

For going to the dentist, it was a comforting experience. I will go again if needed.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012