Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Leon Rosen

Dr. Leon-Rosen restored my vision better than it was before. I feel like a new person. I recommend him for cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I took my mom (an Alzheimer's patient) to Dr. Leon-Rosen in Ft. Lauderdale to have something removed from her eyelid. I spoke to the office manager beforehand to ensure that he could remove the growth the same day. She told me a note would be placed in my file and that the doctor would remove it the same day if possible. She also said he only removes growths in the afternoon. I asked if I needed to switch my 9AM appointment to the afternoon. She advised me to keep my morning appointment. I arrived early and the office was packed. I was not happy about this since I specifically picked that time so my mom wouldn't have to wait so long. Mark, the technician, was wonderful! He was kind and very funny. The doctor told me he only removes growths in the afternoon. UGH! When I told him our situation, he IMMEDIATELY agreed to do it so we wouldn't have to come back. We had to wait so he could fit us in between patients. He is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I've ever met! He's the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Jonathan A. Leon Rosen's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)