Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Diandreth

I went in with a tooth that was told to me by another Endo was broken. I won't ever know if that other doctor was truthful or not...but I told this doctor what the first one had said and STILL...he ended up examining my tooth and told me there was NOTHING wrong with it. Definitely NOT a money maker as he ended up making 90% less money off of me and sending me on my way...just with an evaluation only and NO root canal. AMAZING! I thought at the time, he had an opportunity to make money off of me and yet he chose to walk away which speaks volumes of the type of person he is! Honest, fast, reassuring and excellent would describe this doctor and his staff is wonderful as well. As a person who has gone through things with other prior dental work, him and his staff put me at ease. SO will go to him again in the future as I felt he is a man of great character and integrity. Lisa B.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016