Ratings for Dr. Aniello Scotti

Dr. Scotti is excellent. Takes his time, is extremely knowledgeable, always available to answer any questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Scotti is a genius! I have been going to him for several years now. He is brilliant! His staff is professional and courteous. (Much more so than an office several miles to the west of Shirley!) His office is clean and neat. Wait time never longer than ten minutes. I highly recommend Dr Scotti to anyone experiencing foot or knee pain. Yes, he is quite good!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Scotti is a very good doctor. He treats his patients with respect. His staff is very helpful and courtious. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

STAFF IS RUDE AND UNACOMMODATING!!!!! I have used Dr. Scotti sporadically over the course of several years. He himself is a compassionate and knoladgeable doctor; However his staff Kathy in particular is nasty and unprofessional. Upon me accidently missing my appointment she called me , When I tried to reschedule for the next available appointment she in a tone suggested that I call back when im " NOT SO BUSY" When I perstited that I would like to make the schedule now she responded with " WELL I LEFT YOU A VOICEMAIL AND U DIDNT SHOW UP SO... I DONT WANT TO SCHEDULE YOU NOW" I peronally manage two businesses, I have 40-50 voicemails on my phone a day, I felt it to be rude for her to behave in that mannor. Due to this I would NEVER this office to anyone I am associated with.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Excellent DR. Dr. Scotti took time to explain my diagnosis and review all of my treatment options. He was very kind and knowledgeable. Having foot surgery with Dr. Scotti very soon and I feel very confident he will be great.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Scotti was attentive and knew exactly what needed to be done. He is caring and respectful. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

very patient, kind. Spent time explaining my diagnosis to me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

A wonderful knowledgable Doctor. It's always a pleasure when I'm there

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Aniello Scotti's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)